Why Choose Renewal by Anderson
Renewal by Andersen’s Environmental and Energy Solutions
Andersen Corporation, a leading manufacturer for over 100 years, has a long history of environmental stewardship. As the window replacement subsidiary of Andersen, Renewal by Andersen proudly carries this tradition forward. We work to approach sustainability at every level, from our manufacturing facility to your home.
A little known, but alarming fact is that the average home uses significantly more energy and is responsible for more carbon emissions than the average automobile.* Making homes more energy efficient benefits property values, neighborhood livability, and keeps older homes relevant longer. Replacing inefficient windows and doors is beneficial in lowering your energy cost and consumption, and gives you more control of your comfort and pocketbook.
- Renewal by Andersen has replaced nearly 2 million windows in over 300,000 homes. From an energy and environmental perspective, this is a significant accomplishment.
- Renewal by Andersen and its parent company, Andersen Corporation, are the only window companies to receive the Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Indoor Advantage™ Gold certification. This certification is the strictest indoor air emission standard in the United States and meets the California Section 01350 Specifications.
- Renewal by Andersen® windows have achieved the highest SCS certified recycled content of any window replacement company.
- High-PerformanceTM Low-E4® glass is made from a minimum of 12% reclaimed glass by weight.
- Renewal by Andersen® window replacement can save you up to 25% on your energy bills.*
- Renewal by Andersen products have a long life-cycle, backed-up by one of the strongest warranties† you will ever find.
High Performance Replacement Windows
Our revolutionary Fibrex® composite material gives Renewal by Andersen windows the stability of wood and the low maintenance of vinyl. Plus, each window comes with High-Performance™ Low-E4® glass that helps keep your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
Fibrex Material Key Benefits:
- Low maintenance: no need to scrape or paint again. Warranted not to flake, rust, blister, peel, crack, pit or corrode.
- Excellent insulator, preventing heat or cold transfer into or out of your home.
- Strength of Fibrex material makes narrower frames possible, allowing more glass area
- Available in 22 standard color combinations
- Stainable wood interior s available, including oak, maple and engineered pine.
- Fibrex material contains over 40% reclaimed wood fiber, reducing impact on the environment
- Resistant to changes in temperature – doesn’t expand and contract like some materials***
High–Performance™ Low-E4® Glass Benfits:
- Up to 56% more energy-efficient in summer and 45% more efficient in winter compared to ordinary dual-pane glass.* Depending on where you live, that can cut your energy bills up to 25%**.
- Innovative coating reduces water spots and makes cleaning easier
- Blocks 83% of UV rays that can fade fabric and damage furniture
- Significantly reduces the level of sound coming into your home
Beautiful Replacement Windows
Renewal by Andersen® windows make a beautiful addition to any home. With our wide range of features and options, you can effortlessly match your current windows or completely change the look of a room.
Crafted in classic designs with pleasing soft-edged contours, Renewal by Andersen® windows make a beautiful addition to any home. Because our Fibrex® composite frames are so strong and stable, we can make them narrow and devote the maximum amount of window area to the glass. This allows more light to stream into your room while still maintaining a high degree of energy efficiency.
- 22 interior/exterior color combinations – colors have been carefully selected to blend with popular color palettes and our stainable wood interiors include oak, maple and engineered pine–an especially nice feature when you want to maintain the integrity and beauty of vintage architecture.
- 11 available hardware finishes include fashionable options such as satin nickel, oil-rubbed bronze, bright brass and polished chrome. An easy way to add a distinctive touch to a room.
- A variety of grille patterns, including: colonial, prairie and farmhouse styles.
- A selection of insect screens, including our optional TruScene® insect screens that are nearly invisible, providing 50% more clarity than our regular insect screens, enhancing your view and letting in more light and air.
Professional Window Installation
Quality window installation is a critical component of any successful window replacement project. Even the highest quality windows will underperform if installed incorrectly. That’s why at Renewal by Andersen, we include professional window installation as a key part of our window replacement process, backed by our limited warranty.
To maximize performance and provide long-term energy efficiency, a replacement window must fit well in the opening. Renewal by Andersen® replacement windows are custom-built to precisely fit each window opening in your home.