Design Consultant - Topeka, KS
Renewal by Andersen, the window replacement and installation experts, are seeking a talented sales consultant in Topeka, Kansas to represent the Andersen brand of quality and service, build trust and rapport with our customers quickly, and who has a drive and motivation for top results. We are looking for a talented individual who values a company focused on the customer.
Lead Generation: Unlike other sales opportunities, Renewal by Andersen utilizes traditional and non-traditional marketing to provide our sales representatives with leads. This means NO COLD CALLING or prospecting for our representatives. The leads we provide are pre-qualified and confirmed before you visit our customer’s homes.
Compensation & Benefits: Pay for performance is a salesperson’s greatest compensation motivator! Our compensation plans reward solid performance with a strong commission rate and the opportunity for performance bonuses. In addition, we offer a benefits package.
Development & Culture: We offer four weeks of paid training to ensure you are successful in this role. The first four weeks are spent in the classroom and in the field. Our Sales Training Manager and Sales Manager coach new reps on the extensive products we offer along with a proven sales methodology. The ongoing coaching and training will build the skills and confidence you want to get the results you strive for. RbA's culture is vastly different from other companies. We promote our employees' happiness in all areas of their lives. We know that happiness and positivity drive business results, and we are dedicated to making sure your wellness comes first. We encourage collaboration among the sales team, growth within the role, and innovation as an organization.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- 2+ years in-home or outside sales experience recommended
- A proven track record of closing sales
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Schedule availability to run appointments on evenings and weekends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently
Job Type: CommissionApply Now