Window Installation That Creates Peace of Mind
We understand that a great window is only as good as the installer behind it. Our Signature Service will ensure quality craftsmanship and the very best professional installation.
We take pride in our Certified Master Installers. They understand that each home is unique and windows are not one-size-fits-all. Our team will expertly fit YOUR custom window into YOUR home. Our installers will do so with the utmost care, respect and professionalism.
What to Expect on Install Day
Our team will arrive with a “rolling workshop” to handle any number of challenges they may face on the job. We’re prepared for variations in wall materials, different types of casings and sill constructions, changes from house settling and unforeseen structural damage.
The Installation Process
The crew chief will take the time to get to know you, explain the day’s plans and answer any questions you may have. Then the team will follow these steps:
- Prepare the area. We place drop cloths (inside and outside) to catch debris and dust, carefully remove the old window and inspect (and repair) it for damaged frame components.
- Clean and prep the opening. We’ll thoroughly clean the window area and install the new window.
- Insulate and seal the frame. We’ll tightly seal the area around the frame and replace the trim around the window.
- Verify our work. Once the window is installed, we perform a final inspection to make sure everything is in perfect working order.
- Clean up. Our installers clean the area thoroughly and dispose of your old windows.
Once everything is done, our installers will answer any questions and walk you through a product demonstration and provide you with tips for operation, care and maintenance.